Dr. Muhammad Jokhadar M.D.
Hospitalist500 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD, 21014
Dr. Muhammad Jokhadar is a hospitalist practicing in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Jokhadar specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Jokhadar manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Jokhadar works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Damascus, Fac of Med, Damascus, Syria 1997
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Muhammad Jokhadar M.D.'s Practice location
Bel Air, MD 21014Get Direction
Dr. Muhammad Jokhadar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jokhadar
- Everything You Need To Know About Circumcision
Everything You Need To Know About CircumcisionWhat is circumcision? A circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on male’s penis. This is an operation done by a professional doctor, since it requires expertise to conduct the procedure. The foreskin is the outer cover skin of the male...
- New Technology Offers Shared Decision-Making for Cystic Fibrosis Patients
Suffering from an autosomal recessive lethal disease is indubitably difficult, but what if there were something that could make it more manageable? Physician researchers at the University of Cincinnati have worked to develop a computerize decision-making model that assists cystic fibrosis patients...
- Holistic Treatments for Migraines
Holistic Treatments for MigrainesMigraines cause headaches that may be severe, throbbing, or moderate. These headaches can last for up to 72 hours.They attack one side of your head in most cases. However, there are cases where you suffer a headache on both sides of your head. Many people who suffer...
- What Is Hypoxia? Learn the Causes, Signs and Prevention
Hypoxia is a condition where the whole body or a particular part of the body is deprived of oxygen. The tissues of that region are unable to receive the appropriate oxygen leading to severe effects on various body cells. These body cells are integral in performing several biological processes....
- How to Support a Loved One Who Has Breast Cancer
So someone you know has breast cancer. Now what? Letting her know that you love her and you’ll pray for her and will be there to help her through it all may sound like a cliché, but what else can you do? What can you say that will make it better for her? What does she need? You won’t find out...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Kapil Sharma MD500 UPPER CHESAPEAKE DR BEL AIR MD 21014
- Dr. Angela Marie Poppe ries M.D.500 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Laura M. Stokes D.O.500 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Lopa Basu DO500 UPPER CHESAPEAKE DR BEL AIR MD 21014
- Dr. Nesreen Helmy Kurtom D.O.500 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Edward Howe Lee MD500 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014