Dr. Rafael Siqueiros M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)400 E Romie Ln Salinas CA, 93901
Dr. Rafael Siqueiros is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Salinas, CA. Dr. Siqueiros specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Siqueiros can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Siqueiros can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Diego, Sch of Med, La Jolla Ca 1988
University of California 1988
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Nail Fungus
- Skin Tag
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Family Practice
Dr. Rafael Siqueiros M.D.'s Practice location
Salinas, CA 93901Get Direction
Dr. Rafael Siqueiros M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Siqueiros
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- Newer Birth Control Pills May Help to Lower the Risk of Ovarian Cancer
For a long time, it was feared that birth control pills would increase the chance of getting diseases such as ovarian cancer. However, multiple studies have surfaced, showing that women who use birth control pills actually have a lower risk of getting ovarian cancer. ...
- Does My Heavy Menstruation Mean I Have Fibroids?
Heavy periods are very common, and for most cases, the real cause is unknown. However, fibroids and endometriosis have proven to be the primary contributors. There are multiple ways to alleviate heavy periods and effectively managing them. Options include surgical operations, IUD, and the use of...
- Surgical Treatment for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is rare in puberty, even though signs and symptoms of endometriosis can start with the first menstrual period. After menopause, the signs and symptoms of endometriosis disappear due to the lack of hormones.As mentioned, there is no cure for endometriosis. However, treatment includes...
- What Are the Different Essential Nutrients for Women?
The nutritional requirements of women differ from the nutritional needs of men. Moreover, these requirements change depending on what stage the body is in, like during pregnancy, if a woman is breastfeeding, menstruation, and menopause. The second the female body undergoes puberty, the essential...
- How to Get Rid of a Yeast Infection
Our environment consists of a number of microorganisms that can enter the body through various means and lead to infections. One such common invasion is by yeast in moist areas of the body, causing a yeast infection.What Happens in a Vaginal Yeast Infection?There are a number of fungi that can...
- Dr. Analisa Christina Marki-dunn M.D.250 San Jose St Salinas CA 93901
- Dr. Stefanie Masako Ueda M.D.1441 Constitution Blvd Salinas CA 93906
- Dr. Bradley J Keith MD337 El Dorado St Monterey CA 93940
- Dr. Savitha Krishnan MD1441 Constitution Blvd Salinas CA 93906
- Dr. James E. Ramseur MD966 Cass St Monterey CA 93940
- Dr. Margaret Elizabeth Simon M.D.400 E Romie Ln Salinas CA 93901