Dr. Laura Ruoff practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Riverside, RI. Dr. Ruoff evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Ruoff seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Albany Medical College - Union University 2000
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
Dr. Laura A. Ruoff, MD's Practice location
Riverside, RI 02915Get Direction
Gardner, MA 01440Get Direction
DANIELSON, CT 06239Get Direction
Dr. Laura A. Ruoff, MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Treatment Options for Sinusitis?
Sinusitis is a very common and painful condition affecting about 37 million people in the country. Unfortunately, this condition is not understood completely and many people end up with the wrong diagnosis and treatment. Appropriate treatment for this condition is really helpful in alleviating the...
- Boys vs. Girls: Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect Women More Than Men?
Women are 90 percent more likely to have fibromyalgia than men, according to statistics. However, some men have fibromyalgia, but their symptoms present differently, and discomfort for men presents differently as well. ...
- This Naval Officer Doesn't Let Multiple Sclerosis Stop Him
The recent 2017 international Invictus Games was a star-studded event in Toronto, Canada. Invictus, fashioned after the American Warrior Games, is also for wounded members of the military, even veterans. Events include wheelchair basketball, an indoor rowing event, golf and volleyball, to name just...
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Gonorrhea?
What is gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is often transmitted through sexual contact with an infected person. This disease may also spread from an infected mother to her child during delivery. It is a common bacterial infection, and it affects both men and women equally. The infection...
- Managing Crohn’s Disease
Crohn’s disease is an inflammatory disease which affects the gastrointestinal system, usually the last part of the small intestine and the colon. The inflammation can spread into all the layers of the tissue. It is a very painful and debilitating condition which affects the everyday life.Crohn’s...
- Dr. Larry K Brown MD1 Hoppin St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Alexander Scagnelli M.D.889 Centerville Rd Warwick RI 02886
- Dr. Ornella Judith Potter MD1011 Veterans Memorial Pkwy Riverside RI 02915
- Dr. Geanina Oana Costea M.D.1011 Veterans Memorial Pkwy Riverside RI 02915
- Dr. Aleksandra Krunic MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Marsha Alexis Chenoweth M.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903