Dr. Michael Schulder M.D.
Neurosurgeon30 Bergen St Admc 12 1205 Newark NJ, 07107
Dr. Michael Schulder practices Neurological Surgery in Newark, NJ. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Schulder prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1982
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Safety and Efficacy Study of Trans Sodium Crocetinate (TSC) in Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma (GBM) Biopsy-Only Subjects
- Intraoperative Radiotherapy in Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma Multiforme
- The Toca 5 Trial: Toca 511 & Toca FC Versus Standard of Care in Patients With Recurrent High Grade Glioma
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging-Guided Laser Induced Thermal Therapy for Treatment of Metastatic Brain Tumors
- Member North Shore-LIJ Medical Group
Dr. Michael Schulder M.D.'s Practice location
Newark, NJ 07107Get Direction
Dr. Michael Schulder M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schulder
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Dr. Anthony JG Alastra MD1099 Targee Street Staten Island New York 10304
- Dr. Denny Martin MD2015 Grand Concourse Bronx NY 10453
- Dr. Chirag D Gandhi MD90 Bergen St Newark NJ 07103
- Dr. Philip Stieg MD413 E. 69th Street New York NY 10065
- Dr. Erico Cardoso M.D.2601 Ocean Pkwy Brooklyn MI 49230
- Dr. Marc Louis Otten M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032