Dr. Mark Remshak is an anesthesiologist practicing in Waukesha, WI. Dr. Remshak ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Remshak also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ Edvarda Kardelja V Ljubljani, Med Fak, Ljubljana, Slovenia 1987
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Anesthesiology Aurora Hlth Care, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Mark S Remshak M.D.'s Practice location
Waukesha, WI 53188Get Direction
Dr. Mark S Remshak M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Weight Loss Surgery?
Surgical options that help to limit the intake of food or absorption of nutrients resulting in the loss of weight are known as weight loss surgeries. Also referred to as bariatric surgery, this option is often recommended for those who have severe obesity. This option has been in practice for many...
- What Affects the Recovery Period for Hernia Surgery?
Once your hernia surgery is over, one thing that you would want to ask our doctor is “When can I resume my normal activities?” Hernia surgery is performed to close the opening from where the organ protrudes and reduce the pain experienced by the patient. In most non-invasive surgery options,...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Marina Polianska M.D.725 American Avenue Waukesha Wisconsin 53188
- Timothy J. Murray1020 Oconomowoc Pkwy Oconomowoc Wisconsin 53066
- Dr. Navtej S. Purewal MD4131 West Loomis Road Greenfield Wisconsin 53221
- Sheldon Lawrence Burchman500 West Bradley Road Fox Point Wisconsin 53217
- Dr. Mohammad I Elorbany M.D.9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Rachel Budithi MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226