Susan Sayles is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Pompano Beach, FL. Susan is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Sayles can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Sayles will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Susan Sayles's Practice location
Pompano Beach, FL 33065Get Direction
Susan Sayles's reviewsWrite Review
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- What are the Different Types of Inhalers Used to Treat Asthma?
Managing medication and using inhalers have become integral parts of the asthma care routine. An inhaler allows you the freedom of carrying minute doses of medication for use in emergencies wherever you may go. It’s a huge relief knowing that help is immediately at hand in your trouser pocket. Not...
- How is Chicken Pox Diagnosed?
Chicken pox is a very serious viral disease that results from the varicella zoster virus. The most common sign and indicator of chicken pox is the blistering rash all over one's body. The symptoms are more evident during the cold season, and young children are to be vaccinated against the disease....
- Tatum O'Neal Knows Rheumatoid Arthritis Personally
Many know Tatum O'Neal from her acting career, but not as many know the struggle she has been through in regard to rheumatoid arthritis.The struggle of getting people to understandThe trouble with illnesses like rheumatoid arthritis is that it can be hard for people who had never been through it to...
- HIV: Will My Child Get It If I’m Pregnant?
The initials 'HIV' stand for Human Immunodeficiency Virus. As the name suggest, it is a viral attack that completely weakens the defense systems of a human being leaving them open to invasion from bacteria and other disease causing micro-organisms.Once infected, the virus finds its way into the...
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- Mrs. Nikki Anne Sterner PT,DPT2812 Sw 81st Ter Fort Lauderdale FL 33328
- Ms. Joanne M. Gill PT447 Nw 73rd Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33317
- Dr. Selegne Altagracia Moore DPT10250 Nw 53rd St Fort Lauderdale FL 33351
- Ms. Heather Wiles Sossoman MPT131 W Union St Morganton NC 28655
- Sindhu Mathew PT10261 PINES BLVD PEMBROKE PINES FL 33026
- Charina Monton Desaulniers PT, DPT19376 Sw 65th St Fort Lauderdale FL 33332