Dr. Christopher F Bolling M.D.
Pediatrician3333 Burnet Ave Ml 2011 Cincinnati OH, 45229
Dr. Christopher Bolling is a pediatrician practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Bolling is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bolling diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bolling can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- 50 years ago in the Journal of Pediatrics: the influence of tonsillectomy on growth and caloric intake.
- 50 years ago in The Journal of Pediatrics: Calorie intake of children with Down's syndrome (Mongolism) (sic).
- 50 Years Ago in The Journal of Pediatrics: An Approach to Well Baby Care during the First Months.
- 50 Years Ago in The Journal of Pediatrics: Charts of Normal Body Measurement and Revised Width-Weight Tables in Graphic Form.
Dr. Christopher F Bolling M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
CRESTVIEW HILLS, KY 41017Get Direction
Dr. Christopher F Bolling M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bolling
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- Dr. Stephanie Audrey Binder M.D.550 North Hillside Street Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Shehzad A. Saeed M.D.3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45229
- Dr. Ebru Kadriye Gultekin M.D.602 S. Ft. Thomas Avenue Ft. Thomas Kentucky 41075
- Dr. Rasheed Ghani MD3515 Boudinot Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45211-5725
- Dr. Joe Leanza MD7450 S Mason Montgomery Rd Mason OH 45040
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609