Dr. Marvin Eric Belzer MD
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine4650 W Sunset Blvd Ms# 2 Los Angeles CA, 90027
Dr. Marvin Belzer is an adolescent specialist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Belzer works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Belzer treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- HIV prevention for teenage girls: relationships are the medium and the message.
- Improving health outcomes for youth living with the human immunodeficiency virus: a multisite randomized trial of a motivational intervention targeting multiple risk behaviors.
- The initial feasibility of a computer-based motivational intervention for adherence for youth newly recommended to start antiretroviral treatment.
- Acceptability and Feasibility of a Cell Phone Support Intervention for Youth Living with HIV with Nonadherence to Antiretroviral Therapy.
- Children'S Hosp Of L A, Adolescent Medicine-Pediatrics; Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Marvin Eric Belzer MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90027Get Direction
Dr. Marvin Eric Belzer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Belzer
- What are the Effects of Marijuana?
Marijuana or pot is one of the most commonly abused illegal drugs in the country. About one in 300 people are addicted to this drug. Marijuana is actually a mix of shredded leaves, seeds, flowers, and stems of the plant Cannabis sativa. It is also available in a concentrated form called hashish....
- Holistic Treatments for Lactose Intolerance
Affecting approximately 65% of all adults in the world, lactose intolerance is one of the most common food intolerance. To evade gastrointestinal complications that often result from consumption of milk products, the majority of individuals decide to remove all dairy products from their diet.The...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Does the Treatment of Asthma Always Require an Inhaler?
Asthma is considered a common lung disorder in which inflammation causes the bronchi to swell and narrow the airways. Asthma is indiscriminant of any age group. It is a long term disease that has no cure but can be controlled by following the right dosage of medication, prescribed by a doctor or...
- Natural Remedies for Diaper Rash
What is a diaper rash?A diaper rash is a type of skin irritation that occurs around the thighs, buttocks, genitals, or abdomen. The affected part of the skin usually looks red and may look like it's scaled or burned. Diaper rash is commonly seen in infants and young children, although it can also...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Johanna Lynn Olson MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Richard George Mackenzie MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Daniel N Scaff M.D.960 E GREEN ST STE 168 PASADENA CA 91106
- Dr. Duc Van Nguyen M.D.8748 Valley Blvd Rosemead CA 91770
- Mrs. Judith Gaye Weiner M.D.8920 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Dr. Frangis Karamedin M.D.3621 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Lynwood CA 90262