Dr. Daniel Wilfong is a Dentist practicing in Parkersburg, WV. Dr. Wilfong specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Daniel Kelly Wilfong DDS's Practice location
Parkersburg, WV 26101Get Direction
Parkersburg, WV 26104Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Kelly Wilfong DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wilfong
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Dr. Jason Roush DDS1401 Blizzard Dr Parkersburg WV 26101
- Dr. Jason Alan Bowling D.D.S.1412 Blizzard Dr Parkersburg WV 26101
- Dr. Tabitha Leigh Justice DDS1401 BLIZZARD DRIVE PARKERSBURG WV 26101
- Dr. Michael Richard Wilson D.D.S.1401 Blizzard Dr Parkersburg WV 26101
- Dr. Jay W Gerber DDS6 Rosemar Cir Parkersburg WV 26104
- Dr. Dennis Paul King DDS900 Grand Central Ave Vienna WV 26105