Trudy Quilty is a physical therapist practicing in Greenville, SC. Trudy Quilty specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Trudy Quilty can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Trudy Quilty will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Trudy Angela Quilty PHYSICAL THERAPIST's Practice location
Greenville, SC 29615Get Direction
Ms. Trudy Angela Quilty PHYSICAL THERAPIST's reviewsWrite Review
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- 10 Tips For Dealing With Fibro Fog
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Jenna Thom Sires PT200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Joseph Benanti305 Stone Dale Dr Simpsonville SC 29681
- Dr. Jenna Leigh Bartsokas PT111 Doctors Dr Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Susan Ann Denninger PT, DPT29 N Academy St Greenville SC 29601
- Jessica De vos PT29 N ACADEMY ST GREENVILLE SC 29601
- Cecelia Ann Griffith PT, DPT430 Roper Mountain Rd Greenville SC 29615