Dr. Jeremy Clark Screws M.D.
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology910 Blackford St Chattanooga TN, 37403
Dr. Jeremy Screws is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Screws specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 2001
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 2001
- Eating Disorders
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux
Dr. Jeremy Clark Screws M.D.'s Practice location
Chattanooga, TN 37403Get Direction
HATTIESBURG, MS 39402Get Direction
Dr. Jeremy Clark Screws M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Screws
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Studies Find that Avoiding Cow's Milk-Based Formula Does Not Reduce Celiac Risk
Food allergies are considered normal in modern society especially among children and infants, yet there are instances in which an individual can have a serious issue with consuming certain food products. These reactions are not always considered allergic reactions, and they can leave an individual...
- The Common Dental Issues that are Associated with Celiac Disease
When compared to general population, those who have celiac disease seems to suffer from dental issues more commonly than those who suffer from other conditions.It is said that oral health is the window to a patient's overall health, and an experienced dentist would tell patients that almost any...
- How is Cholera Diagnosed?
How is Cholera Diagnosed?Cholera is an acute bacteria disease caused by a bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Infection with the cholera bacteria can lead to severe vomiting and diarrhea and finally electrolyte loss or dehydration. If not treated, cholera can, in many cases, result in death.In order...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Dr. David DeVoid M.D.979 E Third St Chattanooga TN 37403
- Dr. Douglas L. Laman MD910 Blackford St Chattanooga TN 37403
- Dr. Drago Tolosa MD910 Blackford St Chattanooga TN 37403
- Dr. Alicia C Andrews D.O.975 E 3rd St Chattanooga TN 37403
- Mr. Fernando Jose Windemuller M.D.910 Blackford St Chattanooga TN 37403