Dr. Josue Molina is a member of Texas Medical Association, Bexar County Medical Society. Dr. Molina completed his medical degree in 1989. Dr. Molina completed his internship at Instituto Nacional de P ...
Education and Training
Univ Auto De Nuevo Leon- Fac De Med- Monterrey- Nuevo Leon- Mexico 1990
University Of Monterrey Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Scott & White Mem Hosp, Pediatrics
- Scott and White Healthcare
Dr. Josue Molina MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78220Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78251Get Direction
Dr. Josue Molina MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Molina
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Meena Chintapalli M.D, FAAP1314 East Sonterra Blvd. San Antonio Texas 78258
- Dr. Leah A. Mercado MD9793 Culebra Rd San Antonio Texas 78251
- Dr. Eduardo Ibarguen-Secchia M.D.4499 Medical Drive San Antonio Texas 78229
- Arathi Shah1707 Fire Cracker San Antonio Texas 78260
- Mr. Byron Dooley MD18707 Hardy Oak Boulevard San Antonio Texas 78258
- Dr. Soheir Girgis M.D.3750 Commercial Avenue San Antonio Texas 78221