Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez pons is an interventional radiologist practicing in San Juan, PR. Dr. Gonzalez pons specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Eduardo J Gonzalez pons M.D.'s Practice location
San Juan, PR 00922Get Direction
MANATI, PR 00674Get Direction
Eduardo J Gonzalez pons M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Is HIV Fatal?
HIV refers to a virus that was discovered in human beings back in the 1980s. The virus is said to have originated from chimpanzees in North and Central Africa. There are a number of other theories of the origin of HIV but this is the most common and believed. While hunting, hunters came into...
- Is Genital Herpes A Life-Long Condition?
What Is Genital Herpes?Genital herpes is a life-long condition. Symptoms of genital herpes usually manifest within 24 hours of transmission. Some people may not even experience any symptoms until a few weeks or even months after being infected. The first manifestation of symptoms is known as a...
- Restless Sleep May Precede Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s is a disorder of movements characterized by rigidity, tremor, bradykinesia (slow movements), and much more. It is also known as a more generalized neurodegenerative disorder that affects memory, cognitive ability, emotion and sleep.One of the under reported changes in Parkinson’s is...
- How Is Phosphatidylserine Good for Your Health?
What is phosphatidylserine?Phosphatidylserine is known to provide a lot of health benefits to the human body. It plays an important role in the proper functioning of the body’s tissues and organs. One of its essential functions is that it is a key building block for millions and billions of cells...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Martin Gorrochategui100 Ave Luis Munoz Marin - HIMA Plaza Caguas PR 00725
- Dr. Caleb E. Feliciano - valls MDCLINICA DE LA ESCUELA DE MEDICINA RIO PIEDRAS PR 00921
- Alejandro Jorge Hidalgo rios MDAVE AMERICO MIRANDA MEDICAL CENTER COR SAN JUAN PR 00935
- Ricardo CruzadoAVE. LUIS MUNOS MARIN CAGUAS PR 00725
- Dr. Salvador Mercado mercado MDSANTA ROSA AVE. AGUAS BUENAS SAN JUAN PR 00921
- Javier Andres Nazario M.D.EDIF INSTITUTO SAN PABLO # 201B BAYAMON PR 00961