Dr. Promila Suri MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology155 W High St Elkton MD, 21921
Dr. Promila Suri is an oncologist practicing in Elkton, MD. Dr. Suri specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Suri manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Butler University in Indianapolis 1972
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Promila Suri MD's Practice location
Elkton, MD 21921Get Direction
Dr. Promila Suri MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Suri
- New Clinical Trial: Genetically Enhanced Immune Cells for Lymphoma Treatment
B-cell cancers, or cancers that target B-lymphocytes, have been particularly hard to treat in recent years. Recent breakthroughs have led to the conclusion that B-cell cancer can be effectively combated with the use of programmed immune cells.How it WorksThe immune system creates cells that are able...
- This Woman's Battle Against Cancer Raises Awareness
Fighting against cancer is a gigantic battle for anyone who faces it, and it can be hard to even think about anything else during. However, some women are such powerful warriors that they not only fight the fight themselves, but also strive to raise awareness.Teri's storyMany women in Teri...
- What Is Adenocarcinoma?
What is Adenocarcinoma? Perhaps it is the first time you are hearing that word. Or may be you heard that your friend is suffering from it. Our aim is to make you not feel like that word came from another planet, but rather from planet earth. In this article we shall explore what Adenocarcinoma is,...
- Christina Applegate Reveals She Underwent Oophorectomy to Prevent Ovarian Cancer
When a celebrity experiences something, whether a rocky relationship or the birth of a new child, the general public is often thrilled because these occurrences make celebrities seem more relatable. There might not be anything more relatable to a celebrity’s humanness than the announcement of a...
- Is Recovery from Stage IV Ovarian Cancer Possible?
Ovarian cancer is a struggle many people have faced, whether you are the one who has it, you know someone who has it, or you already kicked its butt. Cancer is not only a tough situation for the diagnosed, but it is often painful for the family and friends of the afflicted. The way one deals with...
- The Link Between Ovarian Cancer Survival and Pregnancy
For women who have survived cancer, their bodies have inevitably been through a lot. Therefore, it is not entirely unsurprising, but it is dismaying, that they are one-third less likely to be able to achieve pregnancy than other women. This statistic was taken from the first study to actually...
- Dr. Stephen S Grubbs MD4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Jenia Jenab-wolcott M.D.4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Charles J Schneider MD4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Gregory A Masters MD4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Michael J Guarino MD4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Timothy F. Wozniak M.D.4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713