Dr. Rick Murray is a Chiropractor practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Murray specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Murray seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Rick Lee Murray's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40243Get Direction
Rick Lee Murray's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Jillian R. Porter DC10232 Shelbyville Rd Louisville Kentucky 40223
- Dr. Richard T Reul D.C.3772 Taylorsville Rd Louisville KY 40220
- Dr. Stephen Lee Graham D.C.205 Moser Rd Louisville KY 40223
- Dr. Mark Alan Walden DC1072 Bardstown Rd Louisville KY 40204
- Dr. Jeffrey E Lagree DC3922 Dupont Square South Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. Rodney Sidney Brown D.C.6003 Pleasant Colony Ct Crestwood KY 40014