Dr. Christina Ednalino is a rheumatologist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Ednalino specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Ednalino treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
St. George's University School of Medicine 2007
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
Dr. Christina Edano Ednalino M.D.'s Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11209Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11236Get Direction
Dr. Christina Edano Ednalino M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Julian Lennon: A Global Advocate for Lupus Awareness
Julian Lennon, the son of the hugely-popular Beatle star, the late John Lennon, is an outspoken advocate of the lupus cause. After his smash album Valotte, and his four other albums, Lennon has been out of the spotlight and he has been focusing on other types of art, such as photography, painting,...
- What Is Diclofenac?
What is diclofenac?Diclofenac is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine that belongs to the drug class called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Different types of pain such as dental pain, muscle pain associated with injury or surgery, and migraine can be treated by diclofenac. Redness...
- Tatum O'Neal Knows Rheumatoid Arthritis Personally
Many know Tatum O'Neal from her acting career, but not as many know the struggle she has been through in regard to rheumatoid arthritis.The struggle of getting people to understandThe trouble with illnesses like rheumatoid arthritis is that it can be hard for people who had never been through it to...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed world of healthcare. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a never ending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- Researching Medication to Treat Fibromyalgia
Prescription or Natural?Physicians have limited options in writing prescriptions for the pain associated with fibromyalgia. Lyrica and Neurontin (commonly called gabapentin) are the most common prescriptions but often cause side effects. Natural supplements, though helpful, are not regulated which...
- Man Surprises Girlfriend Suffering from Lupus with a Proposal and Marriage the Same Day
Getting engaged and getting married are two of the biggest life-changing chapters in any person's life. But, for Nicole Carfagna, a woman who has been diagnosed with lupus, these two important events happened in one night all because of the careful planning and dedication of her then boyfriend, now...
- Dr. Victoria Katz MD1664 East 14th Street Brooklyn New York 11229
- Dr. Manuela Pedra-Nobre M.D.577 Westfield Ave Westfield New Jersey 07090
- Dr. Jordan Eli Brodsky M.D.1157 Broadway Hewlett NY 11557
- Dr. Vivian P. Bykerk VIVIAN BYKERK MD535 East 70th Street New York New York 10021
- Dr. Jonathan Moyer Simon MD1018 Broad St Bloomfield NJ 07003
- Dr. Kamini Shah M.D.7031A 108th Street Forest Hills New York 11375