Dr. Mahmoud Eslami farsani MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease700 N Tustin Ave Santa Ana CA, 92705
Dr. Mahmoud Eslami farsani is a cardiologist practicing in Santa Ana, CA. Dr. Eslami farsani specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Eslami farsani also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific 1995
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- USC/LAC-Keck School of Medicine
Dr. Mahmoud Eslami farsani MD's Practice location
Santa Ana, CA 92705Get Direction
Dr. Mahmoud Eslami farsani MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eslami farsani
- How Common is Lupus, and What Does it Look Like?
SymptomsThe affected person may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms. Symptoms are not always consistent, as they may flare up or disappear at any time. ...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- What Are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation (A-Fib) is a condition that affects the upper chambers of the heart, also known as the atria.In a healthy human heart, the electrical impulses pass through the atria through a contraction to the ventricles and fibers to complete a...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Dr. Farzan S. Rajput MD3300 W Coast Hwy Newport Beach California 92663
- Dr. Sheri Koplik M.D.414 North Camden Drive Beverly Hills California 90210
- Dr. Joseph M. Ruggio MD3080 Bristol Street Costa Mesa California 92626
- Dr. Kelly J Tucker M.D.1140 W. La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Sendhil K Krishnan MD, FACC12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Margaret Leila Rasouli M.D.24411 Health Center Dr Laguna Hills CA 92653