Dr. David Ellis is a general practitioner practicing in Millersburg, PA. Dr. Ellis does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Ellis provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ma Med Sch- Worcester Ma 1980
University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus 1980
University Of Massachusetts Medical School 1980
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Contact Dermatitis
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Pinnaclehlth Sys-Harrisburg, Internal Medicine
- LECOMT/Pinnacle Health Community Gen Osteo Hosp Program
Mr. David Williams Ellis MD's Practice location
Millersburg, PA 17061Get Direction
Mr. David Williams Ellis MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Colloidal Silver Benefits
What is colloidal silver?Colloidal silver is a product sold as an ointment, nasal spray or as a liquid supplement. The primary aim of its marketing is because it treats a variety of disorders. A colloidal silver composition includes silver colloids, silver proteins, and ionic silver. The word...
- How is IBS Diagnosed?
IBS Tests and DiagnosisThe diagnosis of IBS depends hugely on an inclusive medical history and an exhaustive physical examination.Criteria for Diagnosing the Irritable Bowel SyndromeSince there are no major physical symptoms to definitively diagnose IBS, its diagnosis normally entails in ruling out...
- An Overview of Vaccinations
There are different vaccines actively used in practical medicine, specifically by pediatricians. Artificial immunization is the greatest achievement of modern microbiological technologies. It has already saved millions of lives all around the world. The production of vaccines is a sophisticated...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Dr. David E Tanner D.O.82 Red Hill Rd Newport PA 17074
- William Frederick Kramer D.O.4010 Londonderry Rd Harrisburg PA 17109
- Mr. Paul Schaffner Stoner M.D.4500 OAKHURST BLVD., APT 319 HARRISBURG PA 17110
- Mr. Frank Anthony Deleo DO3400 Derry St Harrisburg PA 17111
- Dr. Maryetta Hadley Donohue DO2405 Park Drive Harrisburg PA 17110
- Dr. Carl Augustus Hoffman D.O.3940 Locust Ln Harrisburg PA 17109