Dr. Kathy Ulrich is a Chiropractor practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Ulrich specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Ulrich seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Doctor of Chiropractic â€“ Palmer College of Chiropractic â€“ ,Bachelors of Science â€“ Michigan State University â€“ 1988
- Sacro-occipital Technique
- Activator Methods
Dr. Kathy Louise Ulrich DC's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87112Get Direction
Dr. Kathy Louise Ulrich DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Anthony D. Del Angel D.C.1632 Alameda Blvd. Northwest Albuquerque New Mexico 87114
- Bradley M. Maestas6751 Academy Rd NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Todd Steven Pickman D.C.8001 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87113
- Dr. Lee Francis Purcaro DC9004 Menaul Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112
- Dr. Zandall Carpenter D.C.10900 Menaul Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112
- Dr. Michael William Mcgowan D.C.1930 Juan Tabo Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112