Manish Krishna Pant MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology2801 W KK RIVER PKWY MILWAUKEE WI, 53215
Dr. Manish Pant is a hematologist oncologist practicing in MILWAUKEE, WI. Dr. Pant specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Manish Krishna Pant MD's Practice location
MILWAUKEE, WI 53215Get Direction
Manish Krishna Pant MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pant
- Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi Discusses Struggles with Lymphoma
Tony Iommi is one of the few rock and roll legends who can say that they fulfilled the industry’s cliché act of getting the band back together. In 2011, the loss of a good friend brought the Black Sabbath guitarist Iommi back into contact with the band’s original lead vocalist, Ozzy Osbourne....
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- How is Multiple Myeloma Diagnosed?
Various tests are conducted for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma since one result of a laboratory test cannot diagnose it alone. A number of factors like the history, complete body check-up, diagnostic test reports and symptoms of the patient are taken into consideration to get a proper diagnosis...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Joseph Libnoch5000 West National Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53295
- Dr. Gilberto Rodrigues M.D.36500 Aurora Drive Summit Wisconsin 53066
- Dr. Timothy F Goggins M.D.1531 S Madison St Appleton WI 54915
- Dr. Kenneth D Friedman MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Timothy R Wassenaar MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Margery A. Howard M.D.2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Milwaukee WI 53215