Dr. Suneetha Challagundla MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology4411 Medical Dr Suite 100 San Antonio TX, 78229
Dr. Challagundla completed her medical degree in 1998. Dr. Challagundla completed her internship at Osmania Medical College, Hyderebad, India. Dr. Challagundla completed her internship in 1999. Dr. Ch ...
Education and Training
Mysore Medical College and Research Institute 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- 2012Texas Rising Stars
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Affiliated Hospitals
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center Program
Dr. Suneetha Challagundla MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78240Get Direction
Dr. Suneetha Challagundla MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Challagundla
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Facts About Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma is a certain form of cancer of the plasma cell, which is part of the immune system. It initiates in the bone marrow, where the blood cells are produced.The immune system is made of variety of cells that fight infections and keep the body healthy. What takes place in bone marrow...
- Dr. Carl Richard Meier MD7979 Wurzbach Rd San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Alexei Arkhipov M.D.7390 Barlite Blvd San Antonio TX 78224
- Dr. Steven P Kalter M.D.4383 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Joseph Dean Mccracken M.D.1200 Brooklyn Ave San Antonio TX 78212
- Dr. Esther Urbaez duran M.D.720 Pleasanton Rd San Antonio TX 78214
- Dr. Slavisa Gasic MD1003 Pennsylvania Ave Ottumwa IA 52501