Dr. Alan Pitegoff is a Dentist practicing in Washingtonville, NY. Dr. Pitegoff specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Alan Pitegoff DDS's Practice location
Washingtonville, NY 10992Get Direction
Dr. Alan Pitegoff DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pitegoff
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Shaul Hubscher D.D.S693 Columbus Ave New York New York 10025
- Dr. Joel R. Fried DDS5c Medical Park Drive Pomona NY 10970
- Dr. Robert Lustbader DDS425 Robinson Avenue Newburgh NY 12550
- Dr. Hongli Wang DDS1020 Walcott Ave Beacon NY 12508
- Olaniyi H. Epemolu D.D.S.1037 Main St Peekskill NY 10566
- Dr. Lawrence B Grodin D.D.S.1323 US 9 Wappingers Falls NY 12590