Dr. Joseph Putman is a family practitioner practicing in Auburn, IN. Dr. Putman specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Putman possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 2002
Indiana University School of Medicine 2002
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Ear Infection
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Ball Mem Hosp, Family Medicine
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital Program
Dr. Joseph L Putman MD's Practice location
Dr. Joseph L Putman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Putman
- How Is Insomnia Diagnosed?
Insomnia is the inability to sleep that people of all ages can experience. It may be caused by a wide range of factors including physical discomfort or psychological problems. There is a direct relationship between insomnia and psychosocial factors. Factors such as increased age, conflicts with...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- What Is Chronic Urticaria?
IntroductionUrticaria is also known as hives, which are itchy and red welts that can be triggered by certain situations or substances. These welts may vary in sizes. They tend to repeatedly appear and fade away as the skin reaction runs its course. Each of these welts is said to characteristically...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Alternative Treatments for Head Lice
In case your child spends a night at a friend's house and later claims that the place had a lot of lice then you should know it is not a big deal. Though lice are spread from one person to another, they do not come with diseases and your child is just okay. In case you do not want to use clinical...
- Dr. Peter A. Jakacki MD2516 E Dupont Rd Fort Wayne IN 46825
- Dr. Yvonne Cynthia Asiimwe MD113 N Chestnut St Seymour IN 47274
- Dr. Cheryl L. Hess M.D.2710 Lake Ave Fort Wayne IN 46805
- Dr. Shawn E Kidder DO1314 E 7th St Auburn IN 46706
- Dr. Laverne L Miller M.D.208 Columbus St Hicksville OH 43526
- Dr. Duane P Johnson DO208 Columbus St Hicksville OH 43526