Dr. Caroline Frankenberger is a psychologist practicing in Bronx, NY. Dr. Frankenberger specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Frankenberger evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Frankenberger because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Caroline Frankenberger's Practice location
Bronx, NY 10461Get Direction
Caroline Frankenberger's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Euthymia?
IntroductionA person is often regarded as when in the longitudinal course of mood disturbances, the threshold of a disorder is not met. People with bipolar disorder may spend most of their time in the state of mania, depression, or in a mixed state, while the rest are in euthymia. Certain...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- Dr. Dominick John Riccio PSYCHOLOGIST1036 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST15038 Union Tpke Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Vanessa Porto Caskey412 6th Avenue New York New York 10011
- Dr. Irina Volynsky PHD440 West Street Fort Lee New Jersey 07024
- Dr. Deborah Perlick PH.D130 W Kingsbridge Rd Bronx NY 10468