Dr. Teresa M Tse DMD
Dentist | General Practice128a Tremont St 5th Floor Boston MA, 02108
Dr. Teresa Tse is a Dentist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Tse specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Teresa M Tse DMD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02108Get Direction
Dr. Teresa M Tse DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tse
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Mrs. Mojgan Rahimi D.M.D.608 Washington St Canton MA 02021
- Dr. Michael A. Scialabba DDS2 ESSEX CENTER DR PEABODY MA 01960
- Dr. Ankoo Raina DMD274 Newbury St Boston MA 02116
- Ronnie Du DMD323 Boston Post Road Sudbury MA 01776
- Dr. Brian F. Shaughnessy D.M.D.233 BOSTON POST RD WAYLAND MA 01778
- Sarah Reittinger D.M.D.5 Fan Pier Blvd Unit 1009 Boston MA 02210