Dr. Susan Mihm is a pediatrician practicing in Venice, FL. Dr. Mihm is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mihm diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mihm can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1992
University of Central Florida College of Medicine 1992
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
Ms. Susan Rucker Mihm M.D.'s Practice location
Venice, FL 34285Get Direction
Venice, FL 34285Get Direction
Ms. Susan Rucker Mihm M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mihm
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Dr. Donald Scott Featherman M.D.2020 Cattlemen Rd Sarasota FL 34232
- Mr. Anton Marek Clemmons M.D.929 S Tamiami Trl Osprey FL 34229
- Dr. Suzanne Southerland M.D.3400 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota FL 34239
- Mrs. Milagros M Seguerra-doctora MD119 Shamrock Blvd Venice FL 34293
- Dr. Timothy Blain M.D.5114 N Glen Park Place Rd Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Marlene Murphy M.D.2020 Cattlemen Rd Sarasota FL 34232