Dr. Charles Huang is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Warren, MI. Dr. Huang specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Huang tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Charles Huang MD's Practice location
Warren, MI 48092Get Direction
Dr. Charles Huang MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Spinal Stenosis Surgery
Spinal stenosis is a situation where the vertebrae in the spine come close together and lie on one or more of the spinal nerves which come from the spinal cord. When this occurs, the individual may experience various symptoms such as:Numbness and a tingling sensationThe spinal nerves emerge from the...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- Jeffrey Hilliard DeClaire1349 S. Rochester Road Rochester Hills Michigan 48307
- Dr. John R. Olenyn M.D.3100 Cross Creek Parkway Auburn Hills Michigan 48326
- Dr. Jeffrey Hillard DeClaire M.D.5393 Barrington Dr Rochester Michigan 48306
- Dr. Hassan A. Hammoud M.D.4945 Schaefer Road Dearborn Michigan 48126
- Dr. Frederick P. Maibauer MD1101 West University Drive Rochester Michigan 48307
- Dr. David M. Montgomery M.D.30575 Woodward Avenue Royal Oak Michigan 48073