Dr. John Delancey is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Delancey specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Delancey can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Delancey can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1977
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University Of Michigan
Dr. John O Delancey MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. John O Delancey MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
An article published in the journal, Nature, has shed light on to what makes breastfeeding unique and beneficial. Although breastfeeding is recommended and followed for the first six months of a child's life, the present reports show insights on some of the unique benefits of breastfeeding....
- What are the Remedies for Menstrual Cramps?
Pain across the abdominal region and the back that occurs before and during the menstrual periods is referred to as menstrual cramps. The pain may range from mild to severe, and it can vary depending on the individual. Menstrual cramps are generally seen in girls who are overweight or obese. Those...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- Ovarian Cancer: Get the Facts
Ovarian cancer is one of the deadliest types of cancer that affects the female population. The disease is very painful and uncomfortable, which can spread to the nearest organs in a very short time. If the disease is discovered at the first (localized) stage, the patient will have a 5-year survival...
- What Are The Causes of Miscarriages?
Spontaneous end of pregnancy before the fetus reaches its 20th week of growth is known as a miscarriage. It is also referred to as spontaneous abortion caused by natural events. Studies show that about 15% of the reported pregnancies lead to miscarriages, and most of them are within the first...
- What Are Intramural Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids are common medical conditions affecting most women. They are benign tumors developing within the uterine wall. People with fibroids might experience external symptoms as well. Therefore, fibroids are often identified only during repetitive pelvic examinations. Depending on their...
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. Djamilia E. Kryukov M.D.800 West Biesterfield Road Elk Grove Village Illinois 60007
- Dr. Christina Marie DiMaggio MD26850 Providence Pkwy Novi Michigan 48374
- Dr. Natalie Clark Stentz M.D.1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Karen Walker M.D.4990 W. Clark Road Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. Martha M Walsh M.D.2305 Genoa Business Park Dr Brighton MI 48114