Dr. Bradley Bloomfield is a Chiropractor practicing in Big Rapids, MI. Dr. Bloomfield specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bloomfield seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Bradley Jordan Bloomfield D.C.'s Practice location
Big Rapids, MI 49307Get Direction
Dr. Bradley Jordan Bloomfield D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Dr. Arthur James Zeilinger D.C.621 N State St Big Rapids MI 49307
- Dr. Thomas Jorgen White DC123 Main St. Dillon CO 80435
- Tracy M Morningstar D.C.118 S Michigan Ave Big Rapids MI 49307
- Miss Jessica Ruth Bennett D.C.118 S Michigan Ave Big Rapids MI 49307
- Dr. Mary Ann Dahlgren DCPob 878 620 W Us 10 Evart MI 49631
- Dr. John Lee Bailey D.C.109 S Warren Ave Big Rapids MI 49307