Dr. Shannon E Harris MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)3366 Oakdale Ave N #450 Minneapolis MN, 55422
Dr. Shannon Harris is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Harris specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Harris can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Harris can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1999
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Shannon E Harris MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55422Get Direction
CRYSTAL, MN 55429Get Direction
Dr. Shannon E Harris MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harris
- Freezing and Cauterization of Genital Warts
Genital warts may appear in/around the anus, in the pubic area and or in the vagina. They appear like pink or red growth in or around the sex organs. They often appear in clusters of 3-4.They may grow and spread rapidly. They are usually painless but sometimes might cause mild pain, itching and...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Hereditary?
All women in the world are at some risk of getting ovarian cancer. Some of them are at greater risk because there are many risk factors, including the family history factor, which can cause the disease to be passed from one female family member to another. If a mother is diagnosed with ovarian...
- What is a High-risk Pregnancy?
Pregnancy is considered high-risk if there are specific challenges during or after delivery, and special monitoring is required for either mother or the child if the pregnancy is deemed high-risk. The mother or the baby may have increased risk of developing health issues and may need special care....
- 5 Tips on Living with Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer is a very serious condition. Sadly, in a decent amount of cases, this horrible disease has a fatal outcome. That’s why people who are suffering from ovarian cancer should really take this illness seriously. The most important thing you need to remember is to visit your doctor much...
- Pain in the Lower Left Abdomen: Causes and Home Remedies
From time to time we experience pains and aches in various parts of our body, which normally indicates that something in our body is not functioning correctly. Lower abdominal pain could mean a series of problems. What are the various causes leading to pain in the lower abdomen? It is a question...
- Hyperthyroidism, Graves' Disease, and Pregnancy
Thyroid problems are more common among women and are especially prevalent during pregnancy as an intercurrent disease. Despite being common during pregnancy, it can be fairly serious to the health of both the mother and the fetus.How do thyroid problems affect pregnancy?There is always an increased...
- Dr. Patricia Young Kohls MD1737 Beam Ave Saint Paul MN 55109
- Dr. Catherine Lee Kodama MD303 E Nicollet Blvd Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Kevin A Hallman M.D.1687 E Division St River Falls WI 54022
- Dr. John E Savage M.D.310 Smith Ave N Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Christine Marie Sarkinen MD5700 Bottineau Blvd Minneapolis MN 55429
- Dr. Eudora Barbara Grazette MD7300 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435