Dr. Han Lee is a psychiatrist practicing in Sandusky, OH. Dr. Lee is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Lee diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Lee may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Lee treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Chonnam Univ Med Sch- Kwangju- So Korea 1970
- Med Coll Of Ohio Hosp, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Med Coll Of Ohio Hosp, Psychiatry; Kingsboro Psych Ctr, Psychiatry; Yonkers Gen Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Han Jun Lee MD's Practice location
Sandusky, OH 44870Get Direction
Dr. Han Jun Lee MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Dr. Carlos G Lowell D.O.143 E Water St Sandusky OH 44870
- Mr. Abas M Jama MD35 K St NE Washington DC 20002
- Dr. Cynthia Evans M.D.422 E Mcpherson Hwy Clyde OH 43410
- Dr. Michelle E Romero DO1912 Hayes Ave Sandusky OH 44870
- Dr. Tracey E Hoelzle M.D.715 S Taft Ave Fremont OH 43420
- Dr. Anupam Jha MD143 E Water St Sandusky OH 44870