Dr. Melissa Cherne is an audiologist practicing in Youngstown, OH. Dr. Cherne evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Cherne takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Melissa A Cherne MA's Practice location
Youngstown, OH 44505Get Direction
Melissa A Cherne MA's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins, also called varicoses or varicosities, arise when your blood passages become inflated, weaken, and overflow with blood. Varicose veins are normally achy and bluish-purple or red in color. Occasionally, varicose veins appear inflamed and have a slight bulge to them.The situation is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- Study Shows Shocking Amount of Lupus Misdiagnoses
Lupus is a serious autoimmune disease that changes lives due to its debilitating psychologically and physically distressing symptoms. The condition affects approximately 1.5 million Americans, 90 percent of which are women, and while the disease has proven to be quite harmful with adverse...
- Is Dehydration Associated with Other Disorders?
Dehydration occurs when the optimum level of fluids in the body decreases. In certain circumstances, the body cells lose water rapidly and the intake of fluids is not enough to compensate for this loss, the body cells get dehydrated and exhibit symptoms of stress. The common symptoms of dehydration...
- What Are the Best Remedies to Treat Nausea and Vomiting?
Nausea and vomiting are medical conditions and terms that describe the symptoms of other underlying diseases and illnesses. Various conditions like stomach infections, food poisoning, motion sickness, migraines, intestinal infections and more could cause nausea or vomiting to occur. In some cases,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Rebecca A Donchess MA1950 Niles Cortland Rd Ne Warren OH 44484
- Dr. Jessica Stacy Hoefler AU.D.126 York Ave Youngstown OH 44512
- Sarah Kathryn Crow AU.D.8720 E MARKET ST WARREN OH 44484
- Mrs. Marcia K Ellis M.S.3126 Wilmington Rd New Castle PA 16105
- Regina A Wendel AU.D.7227 Glenwood Ave Youngstown OH 44512
- Leslie Creed MA60 Strawbridge Ave Sharon PA 16146