Timothy Treece, MD practices in Columbus at Columbus Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery, Inc. as a Plastic Surgeon, board certified by American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Treece was invited to join RealSe ...
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1982
- Cosmetic Surgery, Arm Lift, Body Contouring After Weight Loss And More
- MemberAmerican Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Plastic Surgery
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Texas Heart Institute
Dr. Timothy Treece, MD, FACS's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Timothy Treece, MD, FACS | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Timothy Treece, MD, FACS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Treece
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- Dr. Robert T. Heck MD4971 Arlington Centre Blvd Columbus Ohio 43220
- Dr. Brian K Dorner MD6425 Post Rd Dublin OH 43016
- Dr. James H. Boehmler M.D.915 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43212
- Dr. Bivik R Shah MD6499 E Broad St Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. James D Mcmahan MD4845 Knightsbridge Blvd Columbus OH 43214
- Mr. Mark C Preston MD765 North Hamilton Rd Columbus OH 43230