Dr. Christopher Dalinkus is an internist practicing in Colton, CA. Dr. Dalinkus specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Dalinkus provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Touro Center / College of Osteopathic Medicine 2008
Touro University - California Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2008
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Vascular Disease
- MemberAmerican Osteopathic Association, DO
Dr. Christopher A Dalinkus D.O.'s Practice location
Colton, CA 92324Get Direction
Marrero, LA 70072Get Direction
ATLANTA, GA 30309Get Direction
Dr. Christopher A Dalinkus D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dalinkus
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Young Athletes and Heat-Related Illnesses
Simple measures will help to prevent heat-related illnesses in young athletes while exercising in the heat. According to American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), heat-related illness such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke can be prevented in young athletes just the same way as in adults. One of the...
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- Stressed? Don't Reach for Junk Food - Eat a Purple Potato
A recent study in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry showed that two servings of purple potatoes in a diet, can help to reduce blood pressure and control weight gain. The participants of the study were divided into two groups. In one group, the participants were assigned a diet that...
- Dr. Sunil H. Patel M.D.18145 U.S. Highway 18 Apple Valley California 92307
- Dr. Samuel M. Sepuya M.D.1780 E. Highland Avenue San Bernardino California 92404
- Dr. Sadia S Khan MD4959 PALO VERDE ST MONTCLAIR CA 91763
- Dr. Kareem Z. Yahya MD10800 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92505
- Dr. Lynnetta E Skoretz M.D.11201 Benton Street Loma Linda CA 92357
- Dr. Julie A Ulloa-michaelis M.D.11370 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354