Dr. Melissa Bacon is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Bacon specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Bacon can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Bacon can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Melissa M Bacon DO's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
MADISON, MS 39110Get Direction
Dr. Melissa M Bacon DO's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Swollen Ankles and Feet?
Swelling of the ankles and feet are a common everyday experience. Either you or a loved one may have experienced ankle swelling at some point of your lives. It is that common and is not a usual cause for concern, especially if you have been standing or walking for a long period of time. However,...
- Water Breaking Before Labor: What You Need to Know
Pregnancy is a beautiful experience for all women; however, many precautions must be taken during the complete nine months that a mother carries their child. As a woman reaches her third trimester, it is important to be extra careful and look out for any signs of labor. The need for care only...
- What Causes Back Pain in Pregnancy?
Back pain is a very common complaint among pregnant women and many often neglect it. About 80% of women experience lower back pain. During pregnancy, the mother's body weight increases, the baby grows, and the baby's body becomes softer and flexible to prepare for labor. A number of changes happen...
- What are the Treatment Options for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is a hormonal disorder in women that may cause menstrual problems and issues with pregnancy. It is caused by imbalance of reproductive hormones which create problems in the ovaries. As a part of healthy menstrual cycle each month the ovaries release an egg. With...
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- Dr. Ravi P Gada M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Christopher J Klingele M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Elizabeth C Evans MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Mehdi Moslemi-kebria MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. William A Cliby M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Mary L Marnach M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905