Dr. Jan Lacombe is an endodonist practicing in Escondido, CA. Dr. Lacombe is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Jan Lacombe D.M.D.'s Practice location
Escondido, CA 92026Get Direction
Dr. Jan Lacombe D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- How Ovarian Cancer 'Previvors' Are Paving the Way
Nancy Crowe is a previvor, but she understands if someone doesn’t know what that means. It’s a relatively new term which arose in 2000 from a challenge posted on FORCE’s website. FORCE stands for Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered and was started by Sue Friedman in 1999.Sue says the goal of...
- How Is Head Lice Diagnosed?
The surest way to identify head lice is to spot a live louse. Realizing the presence of head lice in your hair can really be difficult, so it’s good to try combing them out using a detection comb. Detection combing is quick and can be performed on wet or dry hair. Both methods are accurate and...
- Everything You Need To Know About Chemotherapy
What is Chemotherapy?Chemotherapy is a type of treatment used in treating cancer. It is used to destroy cancer cells. In other cases, chemotherapy drugs suppress cancer cells, destroy them or reduce their rate of spreading. These drugs are well known as anticancer drugs. What Does a Chemotherapy...
- What Role Do Gut Microbes Play in Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is a terrible disease that affects millions of people around the world, and it can be particularly devastating to have to deal with this disease on a daily basis. Researchers have long searched for some sort of cure for the disease, but they have repeatedly come up short....
- What Is the Xiphoid Process?
Introduction The xiphoid process is the smallest part or structure of the breastbone. The structure is made of cartilage at birth, but tends to develop into a bony structure when an individual reaches adulthood. It is situated from where the lower ribs are attached to the breastbone. The pointed end...
- Dr. Lam Chittaphong DDS4748 University Ave San Diego CA 92105
- Dr. Juan Carlos Bosque DDS4510 Executive Dr San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. Peter D. Cancellier D.D.S.477 N El Camino Real Encinitas CA 92024
- Dr. Robert Bruce Folk D.D.S., M.S.11777 Bernardo Plaza Ct San Diego CA 92128
- Dr. Heidi Lou Kamrath D.D.S.16466 Bernardo Center Dr San Diego CA 92128
- Chad Burgess Other3601 Vista Way Oceanside CA 92056