Dr. Adriana K Holy MD is a top Doctor in Phoenix, AZ.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Adriana K Holy MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Adriana K Holy MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Adriana K Holy MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Phoenix, AZ, Dr. Adriana K Holy MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1987
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1987
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Dermatology
- Nyu 1988
- Northwestern University Affiliated Hospitals 1987
- NYU Langone Medical Center 1988
- BELLEVUE HOSPITAL CENTER
Dr. Adriana K Holy MD's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85028Get Direction
Dr. Adriana K Holy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Holy
- The Connection Between Seasonal Affective Disorder and Fibromyalgia
With winter on everyone's doorstep and the snow that comes with it, there are a few people who cannot enjoy the winter as much as other people for one reason or another.For those who have seasonal affective disorder, they usually do not feel as comfortable as others once the weather changes....
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Study Finds New Breakthrough for Lupus: Transplanting Placental Cells
In a recent lab test using mice, transplantation of human placental cells suppressed immune and inflammatory responses of systemic lupus erythematosus. This success is a breakthrough in the treatment for lupus, an autoimmune disease that causes chronic pain. ...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Mr. Geoffrey Evan Leber M.D.5410 N. Scottsdale Rd Paradise Valley AZ 85253
- Dr. Deborah Ann Trojanowski M.D.10617 N Hayden Rd Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Dr. Chelsea W Crum M.D.21807 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale AZ 85255
- Mr. Michael S Weng M.D.9225 N 3rd St Phoenix AZ 85020
- Dr. Scott M Gulinson M.D.5310 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306
- Dr. Todd C Hobgood M.D.7706 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43235