Dr. Rajesh Kumar Bindal M.D.
Neurosurgeon16605 Sw Frwy Suite 285 Sugar Land TX, 77479
Dr. Rajesh Bindal practices Neurological Surgery in Sugar Land, TX. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Bindal prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1995
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1995
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- In Univ Sch Of Med, Neurological Surgery; Wm N Wishard Mem Hosp, General Surgery
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital Program
Dr. Rajesh Kumar Bindal M.D.'s Practice location
Sugar Land, TX 77479Get Direction
Dr. Rajesh Kumar Bindal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bindal
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Ronald Jay Benveniste MD1475 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Quoc-anh Thai MD23920 Katy Fwy Katy TX 77494
- Dr. Jay Martin Barrash M.D.5959 West Loop S Bellaire TX 77401
- Dr. Amir S Malik M.D.7500 Beechnut St Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Christopher W Vanderzant DO120 E Beauregard Ave San Angelo TX 76903
- Dr. Scott R Shepard MD7777 Southwest Fwy Houston TX 77074