Dr. Patricia Black-gould is a psychologist practicing in Augusta, ME. Dr. Black-gould specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Black-gould evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Black-gould because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Patricia Ann Black-gould PHD's Practice location
Augusta, ME 04330Get Direction
Dr. Patricia Ann Black-gould PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- What Is Extrinsic Motivation?
IntroductionExtrinsic motivation is defined as a reward-driven behavior and is considered as a type of operant conditioning, which is a form of behavior modification that would make use of rewards and punishments. When we talk about extrinsic motivation, it involves the use of rewards or other...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- Sixteen-year-old Student with Autism Wins Half-Marathon on First Try
Competing in a half-marathon is a feat for everyone involved; there are immense pressures and completing all those miles is extremely grueling. Just to finish is impressive, but winning the race is astounding. What makes such a thing even more remarkable? Winning with autism. Logan Thomas is only...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- Neil Brian Colan ED.D.93 Second St Hallowell ME 04347
- Dr. Robert Andrew Beyer PH.D.9 Main St Kingston NY 12401
- Dr. Elizabeth Dawn Houghton-faryna PSY.D.Riverview Psychiatric Ctr Augusta ME 04333
- David R Houston PHD23 Stone Street Augusta ME 04330
- Dr. David Lester Meyer PH.D.1 Va Ctr Augusta ME 04330
- Dr. John Boyle Ruffing PHD214 Bog Hill Road Gardiner ME 04345