Dr. Kathy Ann Silverman D.O.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine95 Bradhurst Ave Valhalla NY, 10595
Dr. Kathy Silverman is an adolescent specialist practicing in Valhalla, NY. Dr. Silverman works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Silverman treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech- Old Westbury Ny 1993
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology 1993
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Adolescent Medicine-Pediatrics; A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Pediatrics
- Montefiore Med Center 1994
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Program
Dr. Kathy Ann Silverman D.O.'s Practice location
Valhalla, NY 10595Get Direction
Dr. Kathy Ann Silverman D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Silverman
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- How Is Ovarian Cancer Diagnosed?
Ovarian cancer can affect every woman in the world, including those who are at an age above 60, but also those who are younger than that. The symptoms of ovarian cancer are mild in the early stages, so many women confuse them with a regular period or ovulation pain. That is the reason why ovarian...
- Is Fibromyalgia Brain Fog a Prelude to Dementia?
The word dementia has been sparking fear since the moment the term was coined. Those who suffer from any disease belonging to this category often have their whole lives turned upside down; people who used to matter and bring joy to their lives no longer register on their memory, as if they don’t...
- Could Pancreas Implantation Present a More Positive Diabetes Prognosis?
Diabetes is a chronic disease that affects many people around the world, whether it be children or adults. There are still many studies being done on how to diagnose and treat the disease, and fortunately, there have been many discoveries thanks to advanced technology. Just recently, there has been...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Mona Mahrous Tantawi MD177 Summit Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Jitendra J. Lodhavia M.D.71 Summit Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Harry Moskowitz MD342 Route 202 Somers NY 10589
- Dr. Georgina Leylegian M.D.666 Lexington Ave Mount Kisco NY 10549
- Dr. Ellen P Lestz M.D.293 Route 100 Somers NY 10589
- Dr. Howard M Friedman MD263 Washington Ave Dumont NJ 07628