Dr. Michael Strong is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Wynnewood, PA. Dr. Strong specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Strong typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1966
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1966
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Temple Univ Hosp, Thoracic Surgery; Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Temple University Hospital Program
Dr. Michael D Strong MD's Practice location
Wynnewood, PA 19096Get Direction
Dr. Michael D Strong MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Dr. Colleen B Gaughan M.D.1200 Old York Rd Abington Pennsylvania 19001
- Dr. Walter J. Scott M.D.333 Cottman Ave Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Richard Y Highbloom MD3 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. Michael Rosenbloom MD3 Cooper Plaza Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. Nicholas C Cavarocchi MD1100 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Achintya Moulick MD3601 A Street Philadelphia PA 19134