Dr. Terri Weatherholtz is a speech language pathologist practicing in MANASSAS, VA. Dr. Weatherholtz specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Weatherholtz evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Weatherholtz helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Terri Lee Weatherholtz MA,CCC-SLP's Practice location
MANASSAS, VA 20109Get Direction
Ms. Terri Lee Weatherholtz MA,CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Lisa Macri SLP44050 ASHBURN SHOPPING PLZ ASHBURN VA 20147
- Mrs. Cristina Austria Bell MA, CCC-SLP1618 MONTMORENCY DR VIENNA VA 22182
- Miss Marie E Randolph M.S., SLP8270 WILLOW OAKS CORPORATE DR FAIRFAX VA 22031
- Kelli M Atangan M.S., CCC-SLP42382 RISING MOON PL ASHBURN VA 20148
- Mrs. Cynthia Manuel Holsinger M.S., CCC-SLP21000 EDUCATION CT BROADLANDS VA 20148
- Nancy Beth Michael SLP3750 JOSEPH SIEWICK DR FAIRFAX VA 22033