Dr. Donald Spring is a cardiologist practicing in Reno, NV. Dr. Spring specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Spring also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1963
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1963
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Internal Medicine; Virginia Mason Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Donald A Spring M.D.'s Practice location
Reno, NV 89502Get Direction
Dr. Donald A Spring M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Lupus: What is it?
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune condition that causes damage to all parts of the body including the skin, joints, and internal organs....
- Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib) is a heart arrhythmia infection. It causes sporadic electrical signals within the atria, affecting heart rate. This is referred to as rapid ventricular rate (RVR). Atrial fibrillation derives from unusual electrical impulses within the heart.Factors to consider...
- Are Statins Safe?
Statins are a class of drugs that help to reduce the levels of cholesterol in blood by inhibiting the enzyme involved in the production of cholesterol in liver. It is one of the most commonly prescribed drug to lower cholesterol levels and to avoid complications like stroke and heart attacks....
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?
Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?Atrial fibrillation is known as one of the most dangerous conditions of the heart. The infection can easily lead to stroke if you are not careful. It causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers, especially the atria. It alters the electrical...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Dr. Michael J. Newmark M.D.5335 E Hidden Valley Dr Reno NV 89502
- Dr. Jake H. Ichino M.D.343 Elm St Reno NV 89503
- Dr. Christopher M Kozlowski M.D.1135 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Thomas S. Davee M.D.343 Elm St Reno NV 89503
- Dr. Theodore B. Berndt M.D.343 Elm St Reno NV 89503
- Dr. Robert John Bryg MD1500 E 2nd St Reno NV 89502