Dr. Joseph Perry is a Dentist practicing in Fayetteville, NY. Dr. Perry specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Joseph G Perry D.D.S's Practice location
Fayetteville, NY 13066Get Direction
Dr. Joseph G Perry D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Perry
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Dr. LoanAnh T. Bui D.D.S.8936 77th Terrace E Lakewood Ranch FL 34202
- Dr. Lawrence F. Salamino DDS1638 W Genesee St Syracuse New York 13204
- Dr. Jude Burke DDS63 E Genesee St Baldwinsville NY 13027
- Dr. Bernadine Alese Martin DDS1125 Salt Springs Road Syracuse NY 13224
- Shamus Loftus DDS153 W Genesee St Chittenango NY 13037
- Dr. Xandria Nadine Sutherland-pollard D.D.S.7655 Oswego Rd Liverpool NY 13090