Dr. Wilmer Iler is a family practitioner practicing in Huntington, IN. Dr. Iler specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Iler possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1962
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Mt Carmel Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Wilmer Iler MD's Practice location
Huntington, IN 46750Get Direction
Dr. Wilmer Iler MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Iler
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Sinusitis?
Sinusitis occurs because of the infection of the sinuses or cavities of the nasal passage, causing an inflammation and swelling of the tissue lining them. The usual cause is a virus, and the infection persists even when the upper respiratory symptoms have disappeared. Bacteria or fungi can also...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- How Do You Contract Meningitis?
The majority of meningitis is as a result of viruses and bacteria that harbor in our bodies. These germs normally live in the nose and throat or the intestines and can cause sickness. The bacteria can result in inflammation if they spread to the tissues lining the spinal cord and the brain....
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- Dr. Rhonda Lynn Phillips DO8607 Temple Dr Fort Wayne IN 46809
- Dr. Melissa A Walther MD1717 S Calhoun St Fort Wayne IN 46802
- Dr. Andreana Lynne Hodgini DO7938 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Dr. Gary M. Berube M.D.885 W Connexion Way Columbia City IN 46725
- Dr. Laverne L Miller M.D.208 Columbus St Hicksville OH 43526
- Dr. Priyamvada N Shah MD1818 Carew St Fort Wayne IN 46805