Dr. Willa Hendrickson is a Chiropractor practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Hendrickson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hendrickson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Willa P Hendrickson D.C.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97214Get Direction
LAKE OSWEGO, OR 97035Get Direction
Dr. Willa P Hendrickson D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Michael T. LoGiudice18750 Willamette Drive West Linn Oregon 97068
- Catherine Kanda DC16144 SE Happy Valley Dr Happy Valley OR 97086
- Jamie Lee Harris14995 South 82nd Drive Clackamas Oregon 97015-7612
- Dr. Brian R. Timms DC1157 3rd Ave Longview Washington 98632
- Eric C. Hubbs4905 Southwest Griffith Drive Beaverton Oregon 97005
- Dr. Megan Ziskovsky D.C.3241 Ne Broadway St Portland OR 97232