Dr. Richard Petroski is a psychologist practicing in Hollidaysburg, PA. Dr. Petroski specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Petroski evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Petroski because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Richard Anthony Petroski PH.D.'s Practice location
Hollidaysburg, PA 16648Get Direction
Dr. Richard Anthony Petroski PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- New Romantic Comedy Deemed an Honest Portrayal of People with Autism
Whether for a fun date night or an evening with friends, the romantic comedy has long been a staple in the film industry. From the many light-hearted and funny moments to the more touching scenes, a good romantic comedy leaves viewers feeling happy, which may be why the genre has been a favorite...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- How Music Therapy Benefits Autism
At some point in their lives, most people feel distressed by the way others see them. It’s common for others to see people for surface level qualities rather than who they truly are. This can be amplified while living with a condition such as autism. One of the main challenges that people with...
- Phobia: What are the Different Types? How are they Treated?
What Is a Phobia?People usually have fears like drowning, getting hurt by knives, fire, cockroaches, etc. However, in some cases, the fears become so irrational that the person has severe anxiety and tries everything possible to avoid facing the situations they’re afraid of. When fears become...
- Wishes Come True For These Two Inspiring People with Autism
Many people believe autism to be an obstacle that can hold people back from achieving their dreams. This is of course totally untrue, and the story of one PhD student shows exactly why this statement was false.The story of Kelvin SmithKelvin Smith is a graduate of Auburn University who is pursuing...
- Dr. Wayne Robert D'agaro PSY.D.2500 7th Ave Altoona PA 16602
- Mr. Michael Herbert Moran MA620 Howard Avenue Altoona PA 16601
- Dr. Dulin W Clark PH.D.511 Allegheny St Hollidaysburg PA 16648
- Dr. Kristen Marie Hennessy PH.D.301 Penn St Huntingdon PA 16652
- Dr. Debra E Haldeman PHD1414 9th Ave Altoona PA 16602
- Dr. R Daniel Palmer PH,D,518 Mulberry St Hollidaysburg PA 16648