Dr. Steven Rothman MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology100 E Lancaster Ave Suite 556 Lankenau M Wynnewood PA, 19096
Dr. Steven Rothman is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Wynnewood, PA. Dr. Rothman performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Temple University School of Medicine 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- 2012 Philadelphia Super Doctors
- 2011 TOP DOCTOR - Cardiac Electrophysiology U.S. News & World Report
- Affiliate Travel Award, American College of Cardiology, Bethesda, MD 1995 ACC/Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Temple University, Philadelphia, PA 1995 Sol Sherry Award for Excellence in Clinical Research
- Arrhythmias (irregular Heartbeats)
- Heart Disease
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- MemberAmerican College of Cardiology Heart Rhythm Society American Heart Association
- University of Maryland Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Steven Rothman MD's Practice location
Wynnewood, PA 19096Get Direction
Dr. Steven Rothman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rothman
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Dr. Leonard Ilkhanoff MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Eric T Rosenwinkel MD125 Medical Campus Dr Lansdale PA 19446
- Dr. Suman S Jaswal MD230 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19102
- Dr. Edward Gerstenfeld MD3400 Spruce Street Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Douglas B Esberg MD100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096
- Dr. John Fontaine MD219 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19107