Dr. Frederick Novy is a dermatologist practicing in Morro Bay, CA. Dr. Novy specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Novy diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
University of Mi Med Sch 1978
University of Michigan Medical School 1978
- The rat virus.
- Cultivation studies on wart suspensions of verruca vulgaris and condyloma acuminatum.
- Hibernomas, brown fat tumors.
- Melanoma-simulating nodules due to capillary aneurysms.
- CAPILLARY ANEURYSMS OF THE SKIN.
- Vitamin D2 in the treatment of psoriasis.
- Survivors of bombing of Hiroshima 3 years later.
- Cutaneous diphtheria.
- PRELIMINARY REPORT ON AMERICAN BIOLOGICAL STAINS.
- AMERICAN EOSINS.
- DISEASE CARRIERS.
- SOME RESULTS OF MICROSCOPICAL RESEARCH WHICH HAVE BEEN SIGNIFICANT FOR HUMAN WELFARE.
- A severe form of acne developing in the tropics.
- TROPICAL ACNE.
- THE NEWER ANTIBIOTICS IN DERMATOLOGY.
- A. M. A. Council on Pharmacy and Chemistry.
- Lymphogranuloma Inguinale: Report of a Case Originating in Northern California.
- Drug Eruptions Due to the Barbiturates.
- Infantile Eczema: Its Dermatologic Management.
- Vitamin Therapy in Dermatology.
- DERMATOLOGICAL EXPERIENCES IN A UNITED STATES NAVAL HOSPITAL.
- ACTION OF FORMALDEHYDE ON ENZYMES AND ON CERTAIN PBOTEIDS.
- Mosquito Trypanosomes.
- Isolation of Trypanosomes from accompanying Bacteria.
- Flap elevation and mobilization by blunt liposuction cannula dissection to repair temple defect.
- Capillary aneurysms.
- Capillary aneurysms of the skin.
- Oakwood Hospital
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Dr. Frederick George Novy MD's Practice location
Morro Bay, CA 93442Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Frederick George Novy MD | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Frederick George Novy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Novy
- 12 Best Foods for Glowing Skin
What you are on the outside largely depends on what you consume. There are a number of other factors such as lifestyle habits like smoking, tanning, drinking, or genetic factors- that to a large extent contribute to how your skin will look or feel. However, these things do not mean that you can...
- What Is MRSA Infection?
What is MRSA Infection ?MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) infection is a bacterial infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus that has become resistant to many of the antibiotics commonly used for the treatment of a staphylococcus infection (and is consequently called "the...
- 5 Things to Avoid if You are Prone to Acne
1. Sugar: According to research, high glycemic index (GI) foods (sugary foods) cause the body to produce a hormone called insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). This hormone tells the body to produce more sebum, which makes the acne worse. It makes pores appear larger as well. So simply switching...
- Treatments for Rosacea
Treatment for rosacea is determined by which sub-type you have. Although there is no cure for the condition, there are several treatment options available to control signs and symptoms. Depending on symptoms, your doctor will tailor a treatment plan that best suits you.There are four sub-types of...
- How Is Heat Rash Diagnosed?
Heat rash is a skin condition that is also called as "miliaria". It occurs as a result of excessive sweating that leads to the blocking of sweat glands. Once your sweat glands are blocked, sweat accumulates in the skin layers causing rashes. Most the symptoms of this condition are characterized by...
- What Is Rosacea: Get the Facts
Rosacea is a common skin condition that affects mainly women. It is more common among females above 30 years of age. Roughly about 16 million people in the United States are affected by rosacea, and about 45 million worldwide.It is a skin condition that mainly affects the face: a red rash appears...
- Dr. Bradley S. Kurgis D.O.1320 Las Tablas Rd Templeton CA 93465
- Dr. Christine Denise Kilcline M.D.2290 Sacramento St Vallejo CA 94590
- Dr. Joseph Vincent Lillis M.D.15 Santa Rosa St San Luis Obispo CA 93405
- Dr. John Barry Siebenlist M.D.1551 Bishop St San Luis Obispo CA 93401
- Dr. James Lee Longabaugh MD12990 Pacific St San Luis Obispo CA 93401
- Dr. Michael P Heffernan MDOne Elizabeth Place Dayton OH 45408