Mrs. Jo Evelyn Flanagan Other is a top Doctor in San Bernardino, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Mrs. Jo Evelyn Flanagan Other is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Mrs. Jo Evelyn Flanagan Other is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Mrs. Jo Evelyn Flanagan Other is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In San Bernardino, CA, Mrs. Jo Evelyn Flanagan Other is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Mrs. Jo Evelyn Flanagan Other's Practice location
San Bernardino, CA 92404Get Direction
Mrs. Jo Evelyn Flanagan Other's reviewsWrite Review
- More Evidence Found that Links Alcohol Consumption and Breast Cancer
It has sometimes been recommended for women to drink a serving of alcohol today for their health. Specifically, one drink per day may help with a woman’s chances of preventing heart disease and may even help reduce the risk of diabetes.However, that one drink, be it a can of beer or glass of wine,...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Diabetic Ketoacidosis?
An OverviewDiabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) is considered to be one of the most severe metabolic imbalance associated with type 1 diabetes mellitus. Type 1 diabetes mellitus is also known as insulin dependent diabetes mellitus, wherein a patient depends upon external sources of insulin as its body is...
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatments to Reduce Cardiovascular Disease Risk
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is the most common type of sleep apnea wherein the affected person experiences brief breathing pauses during sleep due to an obstructed airway. The partial or complete blockage of the airway is caused by the relaxation of the throat muscles, allowing the tongue and the...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Yaser A Slayyeh M.D.399 E Highland Ave San Bernardino CA 92404
- Dr. Christian Sterling Jackson M.D.Loma Linda Va Medical Center 11201 Benton Street Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Troy James Andreasen M.D.3333 E Concours St Ontario CA 91764
- Dr. Babak Zamiri M.D.6180 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Elissa Gropen M.D.4500 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92501
- Dr. Alan Elie Malki M.D.401 E Highland Ave San Bernardino CA 92404